Friday, October 08, 2004

Other stuff on the Ecology Center

Hello and good morning.

I'm afraid one of the things you're going to get for a while on my new blog is some experimentation - I'm playing with some features, trying to figure out how to link to things. Whatever. So, below is my first attempt to get content from another page to show up here. Of course, I chose some info about the Ecology Center - which is where I work.

It's actually an uber cool place - if you don't know us, we're community based, non profit, environmental organization. I'll try to refrain from blatant bragging... but it's hard. The feature below is about our information program - offering free and low cost classes, events, information, referrals, all sorts of cool stuff.

Anyway, I picked up a new book this morning... State of the World 2004. Put out each year by another uber cool environmental org - the world watch institute. I'll have some things to say about it soon.

jill